5 Most Famous White Women Black Men CouplesPosted on by InterracialDatingSites staff
The trend of interracial dating has certainly caught up with the younger generation. Today, people aren't worried about getting into interracial relationships and view that as an opportunity to explore new things in their life. While, the United States was one of those nations that considered interracial marriages illegal, since those laws were scrapped, the frequency of such marriages has increased at an exponential rate.
In fact, 15 percent of all the marriages in the United States involve interracial couples. Not just the common people of USA that have gone gaga over interracial dating, celebrities too have been under this spell. Here are a few white women – black men celebrity couples that have been in the news for all the right reasons.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: After several years of dating, the couple got married on May 24, 2014. The couple is also blessed with a baby girl that boasts of striking features acquired from her parents. It is unclear as to how the two met but you have to admit that they make an amazing pair together.
- Eva Langoria and Tony Parker: American actress, producer and now a successful business woman got married to NBA star Tony Parker in 2007. However, the relationship ended as a divorce in 2011. This was her second failed marriage, after which she told the media that she was no longer interested in getting married for the third time.
- Heidi Klum and Seal: Once a famous swimsuit model, Heidi Klum transformed into a producer, actress and a business women when she came up with her fashion collection. Heidi married Seal in 2005 but due to reasons unknown they decided to split in 2014.
- Khloe Kardashian: Another Kardashian sister on this list, Khloe too fell in love with a person outside her race and got married to Lamar Odom. However, unlike her sister, the marriage couldn't last for long. Married in 2009, the couple decided to part ways and filed a divorce in 2014.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett: American TV star and former Playboy girl married renowned football player Hank Baskett on June 27, 2009. Their relationship has been very stable and there has never been any news of any rifts between the two.
These white woman – black man relationships would give you a better idea about the popularity of interracial relationships among people from across the globe belonging to the world of glitz and glamor.